Tuesday, April 15, 2014

11 Days Out

Transforming into my best self

I conquered yet another fear this week - one that may seem silly, but none the less it was a fear.  I got my blonde hair blondier.  I was going to die it but was very apprehensive so the stylist did a heavy highlighting and brightener on it.  I am beyond pleased.  I actually love it!!

My coach was very pleased with my progress pictures this past week.  I get to keep meal 7 and I got to go out for an 8 oz. filet, white potato, and asparagus last Saturday night.  It was so filling and satisfying.  My body loved it!

Now that I am 11 days out I will be sending my coach my pictures every other day.  I sent them this morning and she said, "no changes, keep pushing".  I am so happy to be keeping my 7 meals!

Every single day I still feel like I am growing as a personally.  It's really impossible to understand what pushing yourself to the limits is like - unless you have done it.  While it's grueling both mentally and physically it is also so rewarding.

The bottom line is so simple yet so complicated and just occurred to me recently while struggling to get my posing down.

In whatever you do, don’t hold back. Go ALL OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment